Tuesday 23 October 2012

2 The first EVER Teapot Blog post...

Welcome!

I have the great privilege of writing the first ever Teapot Blog post. 
May it go down in history.

So. Why the Teapot Blog, you ask? 
Well in a nutshell, I'm short and a little bit stout (must start running). I drink tea all day with gay abandon. Also, this is a blog.

But don't be fooled! Whilst I will probably write more about tea than strictly necessary, this is a Cheshire lifestyle blog and I plan to cover a range of topics including fashion, beauty, restaurants, cooking, travelling, music and much more!
Stick around for frequent updates about my occasionally interesting thoughts, life and activities.

ALSO: Please follow me on Twitter!

Love,
Me.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

 

THE TEAPOT BLOG Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates