Wednesday 24 October 2012

4 Autumn means: BB Cream, lentil soup and a purple cat.

Good afternoon, friends.
Today we are talking about Autumn and some little thoughts and things that pop into my head.



Autumn is my favourite time of year. I love the leaves and wearing coats and fireplaces and walking.
 Last weekend I forced my boyfriend to drive to Statford-Upon-Avon to look at the leaves and also have a hot chocolate at The Real Tea Company. I really recommend checking this cafe out, the range of tea is amazing and it has such a great atmosphere.

TEA aside (I've had 5 cups this morning...it is only 12.33), autumn is the season of soup. I love soup. Everyone loves soup. If you don't love soup, I'm not sure what to say to you. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your soup opinions. Today, I have lentil, bean & barley soup and I can't wait to munch away.

I've also recently bought the Rimmel BB Cream. I've tried a number of BB Creams (mostly low end of the budget scale because I'm poor) and I've not really been hugely impressed. The SPF is a nice touch but I can't say I've seen the 1000000 benefits they claim is encased in a little magical tube of BB. This Rimmel one is quite nice though, it's not too heavy, looks great for work and (so far) has stayed put. I would say it is worth the £6.99 as an alternative for heavier foundation.


I'm going to end this mini-post with a picture of the mug I use at work. It's not particularly classy. It has a purple cat and a chip on it. It has the word "saggy" on it.  It wasn't even for my 18th Birthday. But we've been through a lot, me and my saggy purple cat. And what could be better than something that holds the ridiculous amounts of tea I drink at work? And as a typical teapot...what is better than a cuppa on a cold autumn night?

Love
xxx

Follow me on twitter, bloglovin & don't forget to comment! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm just writing an Autumnal post, too - it's that time of the year, right? I really want to try a BB cream but have been put off by the price in case they're not any good. Might try the Rimmel one!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rimmel one is probably the best I've used so far! Though it doesn't work well with some moisturisers so when I do wear it, I tend to whack it on without any moisturiser. Because it's quite hydrating, it's not really a huge issue! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

THE TEAPOT BLOG Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates